CVMG is currently not testing for COVID-19. Please select an option for your nearest testing site:
Our Action Plan
June 22, 2020
CVMG is now open for all appointments – both preventative and essential visits. Keeping our patients and employees safe is a top priority at all Cucamonga Valley Medical Group locations.
When you visit one of our locations for either a preventative or essential visit, here is what you need to know:
- Our lobbies are set up to accommodate social distancing. Please stand or sit at least 6ft. apart.
- We ask that you wear a face mask or face covering.
- Your temperature will be taken before you enter our suite.
- We ask that only one parent or legal guardian accompany a child with a scheduled appointment.
- We ask that you bring one adult family member to accompany a disabled patient with a scheduled appointment.
- Visitors are temporarily not permitted.
- Patient check out will be done while in the exam room
You can be confident that we are cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces on a regular basis per CDC guidelines and that our employees have the required PPE to keep themselves, and you, safe at all times.
Welcome Back! CVMG is committed to going above and beyond all recommended safety protocols.
Dr. Rahmi Mowjood, CEO,
Cucamonga Valley Medical Group