“Cucamonga Valley Medical Group (CVMG) is dedicated to helping our patients, their families, our employees, and our community as much as we can during this national state of emergency.”
Dr. Rahmi Mowjood, CEO, Cucamonga Valley Medical Group
COVID-19 National State of Emergency Action Plan includes the following: (3.20.20)
- CVMG is open to help you with any immediate, essential health treatment needs.
- CVMG will reschedule all non-essential patient visits (Ex: well visits and annual physicals).
- CVMG will reschedule all senior citizen patient visits.
- CVMG will suspend online patient scheduling during the state of emergency. However, the Healow app can still be used to send messages.
- We are reaching out to patients in multiple ways including email, the Healow Patient Experience App, telephone calls and text messages.
- We are at this moment still seeing patients who scheduled a visit for treatment of an acute illness.
- If you have symptoms or patient care related questions, please call (909) 429-2864.
We will provide updates to our website and via the Healow app when we have new information.
CVMG’s physicians are addressing patient and community concerns and providing answers to your questions.
Hear from our experts:
While there are many questions and uncertainty surrounding COVID-19,
Dr. Rahmi Mowjood and Dr. Kyle Smart are working to bring clarity to the ongoing crisis.
In this video, Dr. Jesse Dominguez provides a thorough breakdown of the various medications that can be used to treat cold and flu-like symptoms in both children and adults.
En este video, el Dr. Jesse Domínguez proporciona un desglose completo de los diversos medicamentos que se pueden usar para tratar los síntomas de resfriado y gripe en niños y adultos.
What should you do if you think you’re infected with COVID-19? Dr. Kyle Smart explains in this video.
¿Qué debe hacer si cree que está infectado con COVID-19? El Dr. Kyle Smart explica en este video.
In this video, Dr. Kyle Smart explains the symptoms and screening of COVID-19.
En este video, el Dr. Kyle Smart explica los síntomas y la detección de COVID-19.
In this video, Dr. Rahmi Mowjood explains what our CVMG patients should do if they are experiencing symptoms.
En este video, el Dr. Rahmi Mowjood explica lo que nuestros pacientes con CVMG deben hacer si experimentan síntomas.
How do you talk to your children about COVID-19?
Dr. Kimberly Bekemeier provides some helpful advice in this video.
Should we still be going to events and public gatherings?
Dr. Rahmi Mowjood explains in this video.
Related Blog Posts
CVMG Updated Action Plan Related to COVID-19
National State of Emergency—March 14, 2020 Cucamonga Valley Medical Group (CVMG) is dedicated to helping our patients, their families, our employees, and our community as much as we can during…
Have a question about COVID-19? CVMG is here to help
By Dr. Kyle Smart, DO, Chief Medical Officer By now, you’ve probably seen or heard plenty about the coronavirus. It’s important to know the facts about COVID-19. The coronavirus…
‘What about the coronavirus?’
By Rahmi Mowjood, DO Recently a patient in our Upland office inquired about vaccinations for travel. She informed me that she was going to Florida, and she wanted all…