CVMG Community Health Fair promotes wellness of families
The fourth annual Community Health Fair presented by Cucamonga Valley Medical Group will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, September 28 at Tamarind Park.
Free flu shots will be available to the first 100 people who request the vaccination.
There also will be free access to medical services, dental kits, veterans’ services and food vendors participating in this special event held to promote health and wellness of the families in our community.
The CVMG team of providers on hand at the Health Fair will include: Dr. Rahmi Mowjood; Dr. Kimberly Bekemeier; Dr. Eric Bekemeier; Dr. Kyle Smart; Dr. Jesse Dominguez; Dr. Brandon Tong; and Nurse Practitioner Sarah Tamayo-Perez.
Health Fair options from head to toe
Among the vendors committed to participate in the Community Health Fair are:
- Upland Dental Care (providing dental kits, dental hygiene information)
- Bridge Hospice (providing educational material on hospice)
- Western University of Health Sciences (providing free screenings, giveaways)
- Healthy Fontana (providing information/resources around healthy eating/living)
- Pacific Dermatology (providing promotional products)
- Empire Foot and Ankle Center (providing shoe horns)
- HRMC Insurance (providing information on Medicare options)
- Inland Artificial Limb & Brace, Inc (providing information on orthotics and custom prosthetics, giveaways)
- Donate Life California (providing information on organ donation efforts, giveaways)
- 24 Hour Fitness (providing BMI checks)
- Target Optical (providing eye screenings)
- Veterans Partnering with Communities (providing information and giveaways)