National State of Emergency—March 14, 2020
Cucamonga Valley Medical Group (CVMG) is dedicated to helping our patients, their families, our employees, and our community as much as we can during this national state of emergency.
We will respond and adjust to the ongoing and temporary situation, and provide you with updated information as we have it.
As of Saturday, March 14, 2020, at 8:00 am PST, our COVID-19 National State of Emergency Action Plan includes the following:
- CVMG is open to help you with any immediate health treatment needs.
- CVMG will reschedule all non-essential patient visits (Ex: well visits and annual physicals).
- CVMG will reschedule all senior citizen patient visits.
- CVMG will suspend online patient scheduling during the state of emergency. However, the Healow app can still be used to send messages.
- We are reaching out to patients in multiple ways including email, the Healow Patient Experience App, telephone calls and text messages.
- We are at this moment still seeing patients who scheduled a visit for treatment of an acute illness.
- If you have symptoms or patient care related questions, please call (909) 429-2864.
We will provide updates to our website and via the Healow app when we have new information.